Thursday, June 17, 2010

boring....

"I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess..."

"Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible..."

yesterday, i woke up with your head on my arm.
my hand was numb, circulation gone.
but i dare not to move the pretty sleeping one.
the sun had painted patterns on your face, as you breathe sunday air.
rolled onto my open arm, i became your pillow, you let me smooth your hair.
i will sing you morning lullabies, you are beautiful and peaceful this way.
i know you have to close your eyes on everyone,let me help you.
i'll sing you to sleep with morning lullabies.
:)

No comments: